Sign in to follow this  
GilaCoues

2000 Fleetwood Cabover Camper

2000 Fleetwood Cabover Camper. I remodeled the interior and exterior of this camper. I installed new paneling on 50% of the interior and painted the entire interior. I put on aluminum diamond plate on the exterior. I removed all windows and sealed the window panes to the frames, painted the frames and reinstalled using the RV butyl putty and caulked the windows. Bought and installed new running lights on exterior and some new lights in interior. Everything works with new battery. Some cosmetic issues on exterior and the front left camper jack works but is hard to jack up. In good condition. I resealed the roof of camper, so it does not leak. It has stove, oven, refrigerator and shower/toilet. I used this on a 3/4 ton short bed pick-up for hunting trips pulling a flat bed trailer with Ranger. It measures 106" from front bumpers to rear of camper. I live in Las Cruces, NM. Please call/text Kevin at 575-649-3186 and I can send pictures as I cannot load them to this post. Asking $6,000 OBO.

I should clarify that the aluminum diamond plate I put on is around the bottom of the camper where the wood paneling was at and is black. Thanks for looking!!

I'll give you $5000 if you deliver it to Phoenix with a Dick's green chile cheeseburger

Go Aggies!