Lance

Hard horned and velvet bulls!

Lance, Have you or anybody seen this bull since June? I am curious to know if he grew out anymore than the June picture. I will up the ante to 10 six packs of your choice to have a look also. ;) Get me excited everytime you post new ones. David

WOW! That's a great bull!! Got any video of him?

Amanda

All thoes pictures are off of my video. He lay like he was dead for a while snoring like a log. :lol: lots of video ;)

post-669-1187242620_thumb.jpg

Lance, Have you or anybody seen this bull since June? I am curious to know if he grew out anymore than the June picture. I will up the ante to 10 six packs of your choice to have a look also. ;) Get me excited everytime you post new ones. David

Lance is much easier than that. A pile of enchiladas and fresh, out of the oven, chocolate chip cookies is all I had to give him for the location of bone-head. Of course since I didn't draw this year, I'll wait until next to go get him.

Can't wait to wrap my hands around him.............

I'll see the "10 six packs" and raise you some chips, dip, and corn on the cob b.b.qed with chicken! :rolleyes:

This is pathetic. Is that bull crazy? Yes, but he ain't no secret. I could take you to see that bull every day of the week 3 times a day. But I'll pass on the beer and take 12 trips to the chinese buffet. I have three years of pics of this bull and he is getting bigger each year, but really matters is where this bull ruts :D

Here he is two days ago...

post-1269-1187279385_thumb.jpg

post-1269-1187279398.jpg

;ljkhdsaf;jklhsdkjyfp a;bk sxyfhojkdsalc fp;oqcjha;sdjkgy bTRGFB/QJEABS'XCLJG

This is pathetic. Is that bull crazy? Yes, but he ain't no secret. I could take you to see that bull every day of the week 3 times a day. But I'll pass on the beer and take 12 trips to the chinese buffet. I have three years of pics of this bull and he is getting bigger each year, but really matters is where this bull ruts :D

Here he is two days ago...

DUDE! <_< I was working my way up to a steak dinner and you had to go and ruin it for me. :( I would have shared with you! ;) Oh well....

By the way, I do know where he ruts. :ph34r: ;)

Lance, maybe we can trade the 12 buffets for 6 steak dinners and split it :) I got a better idea we can get one of those extended tour jeeps and charge for trips to see the bulls :P Maybe put up a few pics of the one horned wonder. Now that would be a sick bull if he had a matching antlers.

Only a handful probably know where he ruts and I know I have way too many points to put in there now. But if we can just let him live until after I draw my 9 tag that would be perfect :D

Ya, know..... I might be mistaken but I think I saw pics of that bull last year..... the new pic triggered a memory...... He looks like a bull that Hunt'n coues hunted last year..... and I think Grong has the pics.... :unsure: :huh: ... I dun know... but he is a cool bull and I do now think you are right on your score Lance....

Thanks for sharing guys. :)