Sign in to follow this  
TwoOneEight Photography

Had to rescue some Trail Cams from Wildfire

It is ALWAYS hunting season. Lions, coyotes, etc. So there never is an "off season" to limit camera usage to adhere to "in season only" guideline, if there was one imposed.

• Like 4

Very cool, thanks for posting

• Like 1

Nice, no hard info just what we were told about camp sites, blonds and tree stands and camera's after 72hrs are considered abandon. Yes I see them every where also.

LOL

You mentioned a pronghorn being near your camera. Was this the juniper fire you saved your cameras from?

• Like 1

You mentioned a pronghorn being near your camera. Was this the juniper fire you saved your cameras from?

Higher up than the Junipers...yeah i got a few pics of a youngster Prone on my Wildgame Camera that was just in picture mode . I have a few videos of a giant ProneHorn going by my USA Trail Cam that was 200 yards from the Wildgame Cam but an Elk had licked my lens so its not very good footage :(

post-8875-0-39501100-1465340405_thumb.jpg

Sometimes when I retrieve a camera and find some good pictures I put the camera back in the same spot for more good pictures a few days/weeks later. In that case how is someone to determine whether my camera was "abandoned" or not? That word "abandoned" is just an excuse for thievery in my book. I've found tree stands that have been in the same spots for years, but I would never use that excuse to take other peoples property.........legitimately abandoned or not!