Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

Lasik eye surgery - $1400

I had my Lasik Surgery done last year at Dr. Schwartz in Scottsdale. It was one of the best things I have ever done.... So, as a wonderful husband I bought my wife the exact same surgery at a fundraiser. I think the certificate is worth $4400. It turns out, after she did her consultation that she is not a good candidate for the surgery. Now I'm stuck with a Lasik package I can't use. If someone is interested in using it let me know. I just want to get my money back out of it. It needs to be used by the end of 2016. My wife spoke with Schwartz's office and they are good with us letting someone else use it. Thought I'd check with the CWT family before I put it on FB or CL.

I would even consider a trade of similar value.

PS - I need a new motor for my 1999 gmc yukon :)

Call or text me

Andy

602-881-0610

• Like 2

Wow awesome deal. If AZMThunter doesn't take it. I'd like to talk to you about it

Interested, let me know if its availbale after you get back to everyone before me, Thanks

+1 for Schwartz! He did my eyes 10 years ago and I'm still 20/20!

Great deal with a VERY reputable surgeon!

S.

:)

I'm scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Schwartz a week from tomorrow. My surgery (epi-LASIK) is just a little under that amount. If still available please let me know.

Sold pending funds And working out the details with Schwartz. Sorry if I couldn't answer everyone, had lots of responses.