Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Work Sharp Knife Sharper

I have one you can borrow and tryout if you would like, adam. Shoot me a text if you want.

• Like 1

I like mine for quick sharpening.

• Like 1

I got one a few years back and hated it. My son took it out, read the directions, and sharpened my old hunting knife from way back that I had given up on. he gave it back to me and I could shave with it. Now I love it but you have to fallow the instructions and change the belts as you go. Kind of a pain but the fine belt is where the magic happens.

• Like 1

A friend of mine builds custom knives as a hobby and for extra cash, he's paralyzed on his left side from a motorcycle accident. After the accident he started using the ken onion edition due to being one handed. He's a bad a$$ with that thing! Sharpest knives I've ever owned.

• Like 1

I have one.I use it all the time in my shop.Works great.

• Like 1

I love mine. If you follow the directions you will get a razor sharp hunting knife in 5 minutes. Takes my friends 30 minutes on a lansky to get it the same as mine in 5

• Like 1

I have one and love it. I only use it for kitchen knifes and a few tools, all that goes in my backpack these day's is a havalon.

Bownut on here and another friend sharpen their broadheads with it also I need one as I've gotten dull broadheads strait outta the pack

I have one you can borrow and tryout if you would like, adam. Shoot me a text if you want.

Adam, I got one too. Only used it a little bit. I can offer to lend you mine (i'm actually in san tan now)... make good on the help you gave me on the 20 c info you shared.

it's on my list of things to do... sharpen the knives... but I only think of it when i'm using my dull pocket knife that wont cut through anything. ha ha