LJSIII

In need of local FFL for transfer

I've got a custom rifle coming that I need sent to an FFL. Looking for a reasonable price from a CWT member if possible, if not a good recommendation will suffice. You can respond here, PM or txt 5205911889.

Thanks,

Lloyd

check with the new gun shop in Vail, they might do transfers? the old guy in there is friendly.

Ok will do. A buddy of mine told me the same thing, except that the old man was grumpy!!! Thanks

Unless the receiving FFL requires it, it's not necessary to send through an FFL.

Well I didn't think so but the guy I purchased it from said it had to be transferred via FFL due to the fact it is a custom build AR. I don't know the laws really well just trying to follow orders given.

If you are the buyer, then it would have to be shipped from the seller to an FFL for you to receive it.

Your original post with "I've got" implied you already had the AR and the presumption would be you would be shipping it to a buyer (hence Casey's reply).

• Like 1

Doug is correct. The way I understood your post was that you needed to ship something out. What part of Tucson are you in? Most pawn shops will do it for about $25 which seems to be the going rate. Well, I'm also assuming you are in Tucson by the area code. Where are you at?

If you are the buyer, then it would have to be shipped from the seller to an FFL for you to receive it.

Your original post with "I've got" implied you already had the AR and the presumption would be you would be shipping it to a buyer (hence Casey's reply).

Thanks, amazing how one word messes everything up :-)

Doug is correct. The way I understood your post was that you needed to ship something out. What part of Tucson are you in? Most pawn shops will do it for about $25 which seems to be the going rate. Well, I'm also assuming you are in Tucson by the area code. Where are you at?

Yes sir east side of Tucson. I just wanted to give the business to someone from the community if possible. I took the suggestion of Muledeerarea33? and called Trail Boss Outfitters in Vail and they're going to receive it for me. Thanks for all the help.

• Like 1

Yes sir east side of Tucson. I just wanted to give the business to someone from the community if possible. I took the suggestion of Muledeerarea33? and called Trail Boss Outfitters in Vail and they're going to receive it for me. Thanks for all the help.

Gary's a great guy at trail boss. I use him for all my ffl stuff.

I am an FFL in the Sierra Vista area if you need anything down here. www.quiettimesports.com

I just bought a 1907 22lr Anchutz and I had it shipped to Second Ammendment for a $40 FFL fee. I gave them the sellers information they took care of the rest. When the action arrived they called me and in less that 30 minutes I was out the door.