bowsniper

Favorite Coues Taxidermist?

I just dropped my buck off at kruegars creations.This will be the first buck I have professionally mounted(2x2 from utah from an aquaintance looks crappy)so I thought of Chris.Any opinions other than he's pricey?I am having him done in a semi sneak looking to the right.What do you think?

I would have to go with Marks Southwest Taxidermy in mesa. Thats if he is taking anything.

cost these days is usually between 550-650. Any one heard of Jerry's Taxidermy in Tucson? He has been around forever works out of home but does some of the best work I have ever seen he done several mounts for me and my family.

John Doyle was my favorite Coues taxidermist.

they still put out the best work!!!

Rex Jensen of Wildlife Artist Studios out of Virden, New Mexico does an excellent job on deer as well. I have a few mounts that he has done for me, including one from 15 years ago, and the quality is still exceptional. He is a great guy that takes alot of pride in bringing the animal back to life.

Mike Vaccaro in phoenix has done 3 antelope for me...and have been very happy. All of his work is outstanding!

+1 plus his is one cool cat

post-1940-1233302878_thumb.jpg

post-1940-1233302893_thumb.jpg