Snapshot

Hot.....

anyone down to go to the river and look at some tit?

The nicest pair on the planet, will not motivate me away from the air conditioner. Us older guys have different priorities.

• Like 5

anyone down to go to the river and look at some tit?

The nicest pair on the planet, will not motivate me away from the air conditioner. Us older guys have different priorities.
Easy to say when you don't have a nice set of 20 year old ASU tit in your face.

But really, I'm not going outside tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm pushing 55 years old, and almost as poor as a church mouse. 20 year old ASU girls wouldn't give me the time of day, let alone put the goodies in my face. :lol:

I'm camping in Colorado, away from the heat.post-379-0-27894000-1466299386_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Went to Lyman Lake today fishing. Got pretty toasty there, at least for a non flatlander. :)

Brian

• Like 1

Lookout pass was nice this afternoon 50° at 3:00. Glad I wasn't in Az.

Yesterday I made a day trip to Phoenix. I commend all of you that live there, I don't think I could. Heat, people, pavement, traffic, buildings... I was out of my element!

• Like 2

Yesterday I made a day trip to Phoenix. I commend all of you that live there, I don't think I could. Heat, people, pavement, traffic, buildings... I was out of my element!

But it's a dry heat.

OK, so at 10:45 it is 120 degrees. The school down the road will be 3-5 degrees hotter. My daughter's house will be 2-3 degrees hotter. I live in a cool spot. I have no idea why I live in this he!!hole. Retardation maybe, lack of common sense, stupidity? I will go with stupidity.post-3211-0-20824700-1466359185_thumb.jpg

But it's a dry heat.

So is a welding touch!

OK, so at 10:45 it is 120 degrees. The school down the road will be 3-5 degrees hotter. My daughter's house will be 2-3 degrees hotter. I live in a cool spot. I have no idea why I live in this he!!hole. Retardation maybe, lack of common sense, stupidity? I will go with stupidity. 024.JPG

But it's such nice weather Dec thru Feb
  • Like 1