Txhunter1

Arizona glass for mulies?

15x56 on my neck for the super close glassing (50-300 meters) and kowa big eyes on a tripod for more than 300 meters.

Are you looking for deer or deer ticks? lol Putting down the 15's for anything beyond 1/4 mile just sounds wrong! :wacko:

• Like 1

15x56 on my neck for the super close glassing (50-300 meters) and kowa big eyes on a tripod for more than 300 meters.

Are you looking for deer or deer ticks? lol Putting down the 15's for anything beyond 1/4 mile just sounds wrong! :wacko:
been waiting for someone to comment on that haha!

I've been debating on this myself. Not sure what to go with if anything. Do pretty good with my 10's. Might just upgrade those.

Have a decent pair of 10x42s and was thinking about either getting nice new ones or keeping those around my neck and getting some 15x56s on a tripod? Any input or other suggestions would be great! Thanks!

What 10s do you currently own?

Much appreciated for all the input i think i am going to keep my 10x42 around my neck and try that optics for rent place and rent some 15x56 swaros and hope to god my dumba$$ doesnt end up breaking them! Thanks again for all the input fellas its been very helpful. And goodluck to all on your upcoming hunts!

Just sent my swaro 15s in for cleaning and will be selling them when I get them back if you want to buy some instead of rent.

I would just stick with the 10's. I have an older pair of 10 x 50 swaro's and recently bought the 15's slc I think I am going to sell them and just keep doing what I have been doing. There are few times I feel I need the bigger glass.

I just bought a set of the vortex vulture 15x56 HDs for the wife and have been pleasantly surprised with them. I am not a fan of vortex at all but so far they have been a great buy for the $559 Sportsman's was asking. As long as they don't fall apart regularly like their rifle scopes I think we will like them.

• Like 1