Sign in to follow this  
Deserttrecker

Huntin Truck '01 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Low Miles PRICE DROP!

I'm thinking about selling my truck so I can get something more family friendly for my 2 sons. The truck is a. 2001 Dodge 1500 4x4. Clean title, Auto, AC works great, 98,000 miles, 2nd owner, BFG 285/15/16 tires plus 4 spare rims (3 with tires) CD player, bedliner. It does have the two common Dodge cosmetic issues of fading paint and sun damage dash. This truck has been my daily driver for about two years now. It has been very reliable mechanically and has gotten me anywhere I needed to go on and off road. I probably won't be able to get pics up til the beginning of next week. Just wanted to see if there is any interest on here before I bother with Craigslist. $4900

Somebody better jump all over this, I have the same 2001 1500 ram single cab and love it awesome truck with very low miles, last year with front pumpkin. and probably still has cassette player, buy it you won't be sorry.

Thanks for the promo! I have really loved this truck and I don't want to see it go. It's just not the best option for my family right now, our boys are 2 and 4 and it's looking like I'm gonna have to trade in my man card and get a 3rd row seat SUV. With two boys my fiancé is going to want a daughter before too long. I wish it did have the cassette player because I have a milk crate full of classic rock cassettes somewhere in a garage in New Mexico but it came with a busted CD player so I had a new one put in last year. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. She isn't the prettiest but id at least like to was the 10 months worth of Unit 8 red dirt off her.

What engine does this have in it? Not familiar with Dodge.

A good friend needs your truck, his Dodge transmission just failed. Please call Chris at 480five one 04150 if it's still available.

Thanks!

Just got it washed, I forgot it was black haha. I'll post interior pics later, also I have new front brakes and rotors to put in whenever I can convince myself that sitting in the driveway in this heat for a couple hours cursing and straining my back is a good idea ;)

post-12356-0-85643400-1466973638_thumb.jpeg

post-12356-0-61891200-1466973660_thumb.jpeg

post-12356-0-48537700-1466973681_thumb.jpeg

post-12356-0-54498900-1466973716_thumb.jpeg

A good detailer could probably take care of that finish.

Never really bothered me, I've always been a function over form guy, plus I thin it looks better with a good coat of mud on it anyway