Coues 'n' Sheep

Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!

Well Jimbo-

The wife took a look at your post, and well at the moment I am trying to pull her foot out of my a$$. :blink:

Anyhow the wife and I were going to have a couple of drinks tonight and burn some steaks BUT at the moment I

have the steaks over my black eye. :( Thanks JIM :angry:

And for you GINO at least my bull is bigger than yours :o :P

Very nice bucks guys, I hope she lays the smack down 'em this weekend!

Great buck! Hope she gets him! And Troy, sorry I didn't get to meet up with you at Gino's. At least I got to see all the cool mounts at Gino's house and meet his wife. :)

Amanda

Whats up with that Amanda! Ive been a member here for 4 years and am yet to meet you! Gino is here for what, 8 months and you go to his house?! That aint cool! First, you stand me up on the owl thing ( just kidding, i had to work she didnt stand me up!)

firstcoues is disgruntled!

Whats up with that Amanda! Ive been a member here for 4 years and am yet to meet you! Gino is here for what, 8 months and you go to his house?! That aint cool! First, you stand me up on the owl thing ( just kidding, i had to work she didnt stand me up!)

firstcoues is disgruntled!

Don't give me any grief Casey! You had your chance! :)

Amanda

WhooHoooo is right!!! Best of luck to Mrs. Hunt'n Coues!! That's a heck of a buck right there!

Jim, thanks for the name. I took Mrs. HC. I also used the avatar you suggested, (with Troy's coercion), although I'm not sure how long I can look at it because that poor thing is so dang ugly. :blink:

I'll try to find something better soon.

First of all C$S you got it going on brother! Jim what the heck is that ??

First of all C$S you got it going on brother! Jim what the heck is that ??

Thanks, but I can't take all the Credit.... my buddy HC has been with me a lot this summer...... we have put some miles on the Wheelers and the hard work has given us a lot to look forward to this fall. :)

.....And Mrs. HC has been with us almost every time that we have been out scouting for her deer hunt..... so she deserves to harvest a good.... or a GREAT deer! ;)

Welcome to the family Mrs. HC! Glad to see you don't look ANYTHING like that ugly critter! ;) I have no clue what it is and it looks real which makes it even more scary! Best of luck to ya this next weekend! JIM>

Great buck....I mean bucks. Good luck on bagging one of those bad boys and welcome to the site Mrs. HC. C & S thanks for posting the pictures.

Looks like you all will have a great hunt, those are all some great bucks there.

We'll swap stories after the weekend.

Jeff Falls