Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Phoenix people are rude

Bwahahahaha.......just pokin fun at Phoenix. I can't really talk, as I live in a cesspool called Tucson.

Phoenix ranked No. 2 Rudest City in U.S.
9705428_G.jpg (Source: KPHO/KTVK)

PHOENIX (KPHO/KTVK) -

Ever had an encounter with someone that left you thinking, "how rude!"?

Then you might not be surprised to learn that Phoenix has been ranked as the No. 2 Rudest City in the U.S., according to Travel and Leisure's List of America's Rudest Cities.

In the survey, voters ranked big cities (with populations over 100,000) for such cosmopolitan features as world-class museums, chef-driven restaurants and cocktail lounges.

But the survey also scored some quality-of-life features, like how walkable a city is, how safe it feels and how cordial (or not) the locals seem.

Phoenix is no stranger to this list. We ranked No. 12 in 2014, No. 8 in 2015 and now, No. 2.

This year, Scottsdale is also on the list, ranked at No. 15.

Here are the reported Top 5 Rudest Cities:

-1. Miami
-2. Phoenix
-3. New York
-4. Los Angles
-5. Philadelphia

San Antonio, Texas, was ranked as America's Friendliest City.

Keep climbing up the list cause rude people from the east keep moving here!

• Like 6

No way this is true, its a bunch of f@*#ing s@#t that some as#*hole liberal came up with. TRUMP 2016 F--- YOUR FEELINGS.

Brought to you from north Phoenix.

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

Guess you have never run into this Green Valley resident and started the convo with a comment about my tatt/window lettering... Don't ask a question/make a statement if you can't handle the answer...

I'm a Ny'er and lived in Phx for a few years, could I play the victim card and claim social assistance(big $$$) for my ailment???

Guess you have never run into this Green Valley resident and started the convo with a comment about my tatt/window lettering... Don't ask a question/make a statement if you can't handle the answer...

I'm a Ny'er and lived in Phx for a few years, could I play the victim card and claim social assistance(big $$$) for my ailment???

I came across this t-shirt, and thought of you ;)

post-1241-0-24440000-1467510230.txt

Having grown up here, I always felt that people in Arizona were the friendliest people ever. I travel quite frequently for work so have met people in quite a few different areas. I noticed that the great migration to Arizona, particularly by people from California, New York and New Jersey made this place super rude. Not saying everyone from those places is an a'hole, but they definitely have a different way of dealing with people.

• Like 4

I never would have thought Phoenix would be on a list like that. But I rarely spend any time up there.

A long time friend of mine has a girlfriend who is from New Jersey. I would rather jump off a cliff, than be involved with a bad mannered woman like her.

I think it's the heat. People are constantly uncomfortable, which makes them edgy. Nobody likes getting cooked constantly and running from a/c to a/c.

• Like 2

I think it's the heat. People are constantly uncomfortable, which makes them edgy. Nobody likes getting cooked constantly and running from a/c to a/c.

Very true.

I have met many folks in my 53 years native resident of Arizona. I can say this, many of the folks that have moved here are good folks that blend in to the community however, I hate to say it but the folks that come here that try to put their diurnal butt ideas into our community need to go back where they came from. Liberalism has no place in Arizona or anywhere else for that matter but if you bring it to the great state of Arizona, get the F__k out of here and go back where you came from. I am with elkaholic, I don't give a dang about what anyone thinks about us.

• Like 5