elkaholic

Gotta love this "new" Nation

Hillary is the only way the Dem's can win this election. They will not allow anything to happen to the snake. Lots of bribes and threats going on behind the scenes. The Left has no moral compass, and corruption is at an all time high. Obama's 8 years of lawlessness has empowered his cronies, and they can pretty much get away with it. The GOP is a whipped dog,with it's tail between it's legs. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, are an absolute joke.

Mark my words. We are screwed in November!

• Like 1

She just locked in the election. While I'm not a Trump fan I knew at least whatever damage he did would be repairable.

The place we are headed now... there's no coming back. She will change the Supreme Court for decades. Likely the Senate will also trend Dem as well.

We think the guy we have now is bad? We ain't seen nothing yet.

• Like 2

God help this country!!! We are doomed & I'm afraid our country as we know it is not going to recover from this!!!

It's about to get crazy. She is more hawkish than what we have now and he is way more liberal.

Hillary is the only way the Dem's can win this election. They will not allow anything to happen to the snake. Lots of bribes and threats going on behind the scenes. The Left has no moral compass, and corruption is at an all time high. Obama's 8 years of lawlessness has empowered his cronies, and they can pretty much get away with it. The GOP is a whipped dog,with it's tail between it's legs. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, are an absolute joke.

Not liking your negativity. But let us be honest, did anyone really think we had a chance. I don't care what people say, the republicans had a star studded cast of potential nominees and we never had a chance

What does it matter. Our country kicked the bucket yesterday...

It's about to get crazy. She is more hawkish than what we have now and he is way more liberal.

Trump needs to play nasty. Use Clinton's tactics against her.

Not liking your negativity. But let us be honest, did anyone really think we had a chance. I don't care what people say, the republicans had a star studded cast of potential nominees and we never had a chance

I'm a realist. The system is rigged against Trump.If the GOP doesn't climb aboard the Trump train, we are toast.

• Like 1

Maybe a Patriot will step up to the plate and water the tree of liberty

• Like 2