218buck

CREDIT CARD HITS

I had to cancel my card for some fraudulent charges during the elk draw. It declined it. They told me they would try three times to call and get another form of payment. After that give tag to the next guy if they don't get ahold of you. I wouldn't waste your time calling and asking when that's going to happening cause they wouldn't give me an answer so my phone never left my side until they called.

When will tags arrive? Stupid portal keeps dumping my information but I got a $45 hit this morning.

Got the hit, now the question is did I pull the late November hunt, or the December hunt...

• Like 1

Just called my CC and it seems I had 2 hits but they got declined I fixed the problem with the CC company just wondering if this has happened to any of you before.

Which cc company did you use?

Just called my CC and it seems I had 2 hits but they got declined I fixed the problem with the CC company just wondering if this has happened to any of you before.

Which cc company did you use?

I used a Sportsmans warehouse card

jr javelina tag for my "stepson" and two kids of my buddies (3 tags). Now to get him away from the video games. ha ha. It's all 3 kids first time hunting in az.

And I got a deer tag for myself. Little leery... My friend put in for 20a (his only choice) and didn't get drawn (soloist, and only that hunt). I put in for 20a as my first choice... now I have to wait and see where we get to go. Was hoping for "one stop shopping" and travel to one unit to prepare. Might be a busy end to the summer trying to locate animals in two different units.