Sign in to follow this  
3Coues3

Got A Hit!!

23jr tag and a 3a/c mulie for me. I haven't had a tag in 6 years so it is about time!

Rich, you guys are doing good getting those 23Jr. tags!

We got 4 hits, 2 december tags, a Jr tag, and a late kaibab..

December tag would be nice! I am hoping each daughter got a tag. The younger one has had a tag every year, too bad she can't buy lottery tickets. She already has the jr Elk tag so I am hoping her sister has the jr deer tag.

I have to retrain my brain I am so used to finding deer for them and helping them get set up I have to remember how to shoot one on my own. :D At least the muley's are a lot bigger than the coues. I never have shot a mule deer buck.

• Like 1

Ok. Credit Card hit. Yeah!!!! :P :P :P :P

WTF did we get drawn for??? Can't seem to match charges to tag prices. Any ideas??? I was thinking Youth Deer and Javelina (always left overs) but charges don't match.

07/09/16
AZ GAME & FISH DEPT 602-942-3000 AZ
$15.00
07/09/16
AZ GAME & FISH DEPT 602-942-3000 AZ
$25.00

Figured it out. Already charged $13 application fee.

$25 - Youth Deer 12A West

$15 - Youth Javelina 37A

MY daughter's 1st deer hunt!!!

You draw a sheep tag, you make it work! I had 21 days penciled in for my hunt in 2008, but was done on the second day of the season. Everything else gets put on the back burner. Congrats on the draw, and I wish you great luck in advance for your hunt.

Looks like my daughter got her first deer and javelina tags and the rest of us get to watch her hunt. Look out kaibab doe's

• Like 1

The G&F site still says 60%, so it's not a true representation of where the process is. Even though I didn't see the coveted $300 charge, at least we pulled 3 tags, either Kaibab East or SF Peaks, and given the hit occurred early Friday afternoon it's likely the Peaks.

It'll still be fun...

• Like 1