Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

Never thought I would be the first

I got on to see if anyone had made any fake or real posts about getting drawn for deer. Even though I didn't see anything I decided to check my credit card anyways and saw a charge to the AZ Game and Fish for $300 on July 9th. I taught in Tucson for thirteen years before moving back to Idaho last June. I made sure to buy a lifetime AZ hunting licence before I left because I couldn't bear the thought of never seeing my old honey hole again. I told my wife I only had about a ten percent chance of getting drawn for the 36C December Coues hunt. Guess Christmas came early this year! Good luck to the rest of you. Man I miss this site, I spent a lot of hours on here over the years.

• Like 4

Never mind about being the first. . . Didn't scroll down far enough. Still exciting though.

That's what I was thinking trophy man , and if you have a lifetime license aren't you still considered a resident?

Non res deer should be $302.00. if it's $315.00-$13.00=$302.00 right?

The lifetime license only includes you in the pool of residents for the purpose of the draw (obviously a big advantage). Still have to pay non resident tag fees.

isnt $300 bighorn?

Non res deer.

he said he bought a lifetime license though?

Still pay non res fees but still considered res in the draw.