Adicted

LTB: 11 yr old worked all summer for some 15x56 Kaibabs

Well my son works 2 days a week all summer doing landscaping for with his grandfather. Installing sprinklers, shoveling tons of rocks, trees, etc...His goal this year was to upgrade his optics. He now has 750$ and I will pitch in 50$ to help him. He is looking for some Kaibabs. Let me know if you have some for 800$...He will come with me and hand you the money on his own since this is his transaction. I'm proud of him and he is super excited. Shoot me a post or a PM. Glass needs to be in good shape with no scratches on lenses. Thanks

• Like 13

Thanks for the offer but last year he did the same thing and bought great rangefinder now this year he said on the Kaibabs

+1 I don't have a pair to sell but glad to your boy working so hard. He will always appreciate/care for those binos.

I wish there were more 20 somethings that had work ethic like that. I have a terrible time with the youngsters. You should be very proud.

• Like 2

This has 100% to do with how the parents raised him so great job Addicted!!! There should be more parents like you. Wished I had binos to sell but I'm looking for some as well.

• Like 1

Very cool. I did the same when I was younger to buy my 30-06, not something you see very often in today's society.

Very cool that dad is pitching in the $50 and not the $750. His son will value what he purchases.