jakehaffey

Portal Results

If you login to the portal it shows results pending but next to it will be the hunt number. If not drawn it has the hunt number as 0000. Pretty sure they are in the process of uploading results. Looks like 36B October Coues for me!

• Like 1

Figures, I have been trying for an hour to create a portal account and just can't seem to get it done. F#*k it....

Hoe Lee CRAP!!!

Taylor drew hunt #1014.....12AE LATE!!! Tag #24 of 30!!!

I am literally shaking I am so excited. I almost teared up. I have been putting in for that hunt for 25+ years and never drawn it. Now I get to go with my best hunting buddy!!! Epic day!

In all seriousness, 2016 has been really rough. I lost my father-in-law in January, my Dad had a heart attack and open heart surgery in March, I lost one of my 2 best friends for the past 35 years on May 31st, a very close friends wife passed away suddenly on June 27th, I just got rear ended in my wife's new Camaro last Thursday. I was ready to skip the rest of 2016. Then this to totally get me back on track.

Thanks to God for the tag. Couldn't happen to a better little girl.

• Like 23

Yes sir! 24b rifle muley for this guy. looks like i'll be chasing this guy with my gun for once. given me the slip with my bow 2 years now. saw him end of january so i know he is still there.

post-14400-0-25541400-1468937173_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Awe shucks. A whitetail hunt that lasts 23 days in december. 😊

• Like 2

Sweet looks like unit 29 late hunt for me

Hoe Lee CRAP!!!

Taylor drew hunt #1014.....12AE LATE!!! Tag #24 of 30!!!

I am literally shaking I am so excited. I almost teared up. I have been putting in for that hunt for 25+ years and never drawn it. Now I get to go with my best hunting buddy!!! Epic day!

In all seriousness, 2016 has been really rough. I lost my father-in-law in January, my Dad had a heart attack and open heart surgery in March, I lost one of my 2 best friends for the past 35 years on May 31st, a very close friends wife passed away suddenly on June 27th, I just got rear ended in my wife's new Camaro last Thursday. I was ready to skip the rest of 2016. Then this to totally get me back on track.

Thanks to God for the tag. Couldn't happen to a better little girl.

Congrats on a great tag for your daughter! I'm sure you guys are more than deserving recipients
  • Like 3