Sign in to follow this  
Game Planner Maps

Coues Hunting maps from Game Planner Maps

Game Planner Maps is excited to provide a preview of its latest map release; Project Red Zone maps.

Game Planner Red Zone Maps are built on the same synthetic media as our Custom Maps. Red Zone Maps are designed with the Southern Arizona Coues Deer hunter in mind. These are pre-configured maps and printed one at a time. Red Zone Maps are bundled as a package and include a matching Digital Map and a USGS Topo Digital Map. These bundles provide you with unmatched coverage of your unit. Combined with the Game Planner Map Viewer, Red Zone Maps give you all the tools you need for researching your unit, recording data from in-field scouting, and use while hunting. Digital Maps are downloadable immediately after purchase.

Each package includes a printed Red Zone Map, matching Digital Maps, as well as, our popular unit specific USGS Topo Digital Map.

Red Zone Maps Feature:

1. Roads and trails.

2. Private Land Boundaries and Public Land Surface Ownership

3. Surface Water, Springs/Seeps, Water Catchments

4. Unit Boundary and Section Grid

5. Terrain Basemap with Vegetation Landcover

6. 100' Contours

Digital Maps are compatible with the free Avenza PDF Maps Mobile App. Digital Maps are downloadable items and limited to two downloads per purchase. Downloads must be made within 5 days of purchase. Download maps from your order history immediately after purchase.

Click the links to preview the maps. When zooming in it will take a few moments for the maps to digitize to full resolution.

36C Front

36C Back

36A Front

36A Back

36B, 34A and 35B to follow. Other units coming soon!

Don't forget to check out the Game Planner Free Map Viewer by registering here.

Be sure to check your email inbox/spam folder for your confirmation email. Then just login to your acct and research hunting areas and print maps for free.

Once your registered you can also take advantage of the Free Google Earth Downloads we supply. You also download your digital maps from this page. Follow the link to the downloads http://www.gameplannermaps.com/index.php/download

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Ed

ed@gameplannermaps.com

(480) 620-3309

www.GAMEPLANNERMAPS.com

https://www.facebook.com/gameplannermaps/

Nice detail but almost impossible to distinguish between the different shades of colors.

PRDATR, I see your point on the landcover I'm going to adjust the contrast and report back. I realize not everyone looks at these maps the same way I do. My goal is to make useful maps, I appreciate the criticism.

Ed is a solid dude! I screwed up the download process on my iPhone and contacted him for help. He idiot proofed it for me and got me all squared away. Easy to work with and great customer service. Highly recommend game planner maps!

• Like 2

Do you have 22 & 23 ?

Or 24a/24b?

I can make any map you want. If you want one in the style of the maps shown above; it will take some time to make them, but I can do it.

Right now I have Digital Map topos maps available for all of those units.

Oh heck ya how much and how long?

It could be a month or more. I wont quote a price or time here, but I'd be happy to discuss this over the phone. Give me a call when your ready.

Ed

480-602-3309

I sent Ed an email with a quesiton and received a phone call minutes later. After speaking to him I decided to order a map. He is a super nice guy. I ordered a 36A map. He said he will have it ready for my weekend scouting adventure.

I sent Ed an email with a quesiton and received a phone call minutes later. After speaking to him I decided to order a map. He is a super nice guy. I ordered a 36A map. He said he will have it ready for my weekend scouting adventure.

What are you going to 36a for?

He's dislexic.

He's dislexic.

I know, busting his little whites.