Sign in to follow this  
azbugler

A few Trailcam pics

Cool pics

Next to last 1 is cool with the rack shadow on his body

Some nice bulls... you are probably stoked if you are sitting on an early tag!

James

• Like 1

Good luck picking a time, seriously ...

• Like 1

I am definitely excited, although I realize these guys could be long gone by September 9th. The good thing is that I also have a lot of cows on most of my cams and they are spread out over 15 miles or so. Hopefully I'll be able to keep tabs on a few bulls. So far I have 5-6 shooters.

• Like 3

From past experience and knowing where a few of those drinkers are in your pics be prepared to find them a ways away from there in September. Last year we found a few about 4-5 miles west northwest of the second to last picture. A few did stay close to there though.

Great pictures and some real nice bulls! That should keep you pumped for sure. Good luck!

Collector, amazing you can tell which drinker this is! Lol. There's 36 in my hunting unit and probably 10 or more are almost identical in terms of build and landscape.

Collector, amazing you can tell which drinker this is! Lol. There's 36 in my hunting unit and probably 10 or more are almost identical in terms of build and landscape.

You underestimate Internet spot poachers greatly
  • Like 2

.8 miles west of Bigler trick tank is where it is.

Incorrect. Off by a few miles. Don't feel bad. I've been hunting this area for over 30 years and couldn't have told you where it was based on a picture.

Eventually you will get it right as I have 12 cams stretched across the unit. Can't you just enjoy?

• Like 4

Haha I just got it right. You posted pics from three cams and I guessed where two of them were. I had the tag last year and had cams there as well. I deleted the comments as to not let anyone else know where they are but got some nice Bulls coming in. Good luck.