n2horns

Winner Posted **AES Raffle** Your Choice - Swarovski 15x56 HD or 65MM Spotting Scope

Arizona Elk Society is holding another great raffle, Swarovski "your choice" Optics Package. Winner gets to choose which prize!

You don't have to be an AES member, raffle is open to everyone.

Swarovski 15x56 HD Binoculars
OR
Swarovski STS HD 65MM Spotting Scope with 20x60 Eyepiece

$10 per ticket. Only 300 tickets will be sold. AES will ship to out of state winner.
Get them while they last!!!

AES Raffles

Stay in touch for up to date project information and other AES Events - AES Website or via AES Facebook

Thanks - Andrew

Got mine last night, I never win crap but worth a shot.. maybe get lucky.

Less than 30 tickets left.

Got mine. 15 left.

Sold out. Drawing is usually the day after sell out. Winner will get a phone call.

Thanks to every who participated.

Entries are put into barrel at one of our sponsors, ie Ross Outdoors, Cabela's or Sportsmans. Draw is made by store employee. Winner is recorded and a phone call is made. Then we post winners name on forumn.

@Toby thanks for buying and asking about the process. You know first time buyers when they win, it's customary to donate to a fellow CWT Member, Jk LOL.

Entries are put into barrel at one of our sponsors, ie Ross Outdoors, Cabela's or Sportsmans. Draw is made by store employee. Winner is recorded and a phone call is made. Then we post winners name on forumn.

@Toby thanks for buying and asking about the process. You know first time buyers when they win, it's customary to donate to a fellow CWT Member, Jk LOL.

n2Horns ... AES could use the new Facebook Live feature with their smart phone to live stream it to their Page as well ... Just an Idea

I will suggest the Facebook Live.

The winner of the Swarovski binoculars is John Manuel from Phoenix. Congrats John on the win and enjoy the binos on your next outing.

Thank you all for participating and supporting Arizona Elk Society and projects.

Thanks

Andrew