Sign in to follow this  
NMCOUES

LC Smith SxS

You are correct, I should not have chimed in. It was troll like and I apologize. I have difficulty staying quiet on that particular subject.

Actually, the ideal is mine, I realize that it is a grade higher than the field grade. I was just trying to demonstrate the matting on the rib and the sharpness of the roll marks. I will stay quiet, good luck finding some 15's

You are correct, I should not have chimed in. It was troll like and I apologize. I have difficulty staying quiet on that particular subject.

Actually, the ideal is mine, I realize that it is a grade higher than the field grade. I was just trying to demonstrate the matting on the rib and the sharpness of the roll marks. I will stay quiet, good luck finding some 15's

Thank you! On both matters

Thank you Gunit, that is the information buyers should have. We now have both sides of the story so it is up to the potential buyer to make the choice.

Good looking sxs hope somebody new is pounding some birds with it next month. ;) if she is a shooter she sure is a fine looking shooter!

So 16gauge correct? Barrel length and chokes? Sorry not sure I read those specs. Thx

Good looking sxs hope somebody new is pounding some birds with it next month. ;) if she is a shooter she sure is a fine looking shooter!

So 16gauge correct? Barrel length and chokes? Sorry not sure I read those specs. Thx

She is defiantly a shooter! It is fixed full/mod chokes. 28 in barrels.

• Like 1