JACK

Guess Again

Why does every thread I write in turn to this? Weather I do it or not? Sci does not deduct for a net score. It's basically gross score B.C.

thank you it was an honest question since I have never looked into SCI scoring.
Correct me if I'm wrong but where people make the most money on SCI scoring of pronghorn is... if your prongs are high enough on the horns you will get your 3rd circumference below the prong.

B&C and P&Y have to have 2 circ below and 2 above...

But I'm not 100% sure

All three scoring systems call for measurements at the quarter points.

Yes but for pope and young and Boone and crocket the 3rd circumference has to be taken above the prong... I just went and read it to make sure

• Like 1

I can pee farther than Hillary...probably

I doubt it, I read her e-mails she pissed on everyone.

I don't know man, I ended up with the diabeeetus. A thirstbuster of Mt Dew and I will give "him" a run for his money.

• Like 1

if you subtract 4 inches, that buck still goes over 90 B&C. He's 94" and change net B&C, 97 and change SCI

Think I need to have GreyGhost85 re score my goat for me. Can we add inside spread to him? He'd be over 90" for sure if we did..haha Out of curiosity would my goat be bigger by SCI guidelines GreyGhost85?
Yeah, and your avatar buck scores 100". That buck i posted was killed with an auction tag last year smart@ss. Do your homework before you try to make a mockery out of somebody that knows what he is talking about. I've killed 5 antelope myself and probably been on 30 antelope kills, but what do i know?
Listen you know it all prick! i was joking about re scoring my goat, hence the joke about adding spread. The question about the SCI scoring was an actual question due to the fact that i didn't know if the had different criteria for SCI. I not once was questioning your "knowledge". But i will tell you one thing. you need to watch who you run your mouth to, and not be so quick to jump to your ignorant defense. And if you have some text book response about "keyboard tough guys" send me a message and we can settle this like men. If that's not something your willing to do then i suggest you shut your trap! I have been nothing but respectful since i joined this site all i expect is the same.
Well, i wasn't going to respond to your nonsense, but here I am. You obviously attacked me to begin with. Play dumb if you like. I am a "know it all prick"? I don't think so. There are some people on here that have a LOT of knowledge on hunting, and I am one of them. I grew up with an outfitter as a father and spent my fall every year in elk camp. I've picked up a thing or two. Now, I need to watch who i run my mouth to? Do your research and get back to me. I am not someone you would want to tangle with. I promise you that. A lot of people on here know me personally and will testify to that. You better be 10' tall and bullet proof to act like thay to anyone you do not know. You are right however, about being respectful on this forum. That is why your first response to me caught me off guard. My name is Bridger. I am not hard to find if you are so adament about "settling this like men". I hope we can chalk it up to a misunderstanding On both parties and move on, but if you feel so inclined to seek me out, so be it and good luck

Attacked? you must be very thin skinned if a joke about re-scoring my goat is an attack..haha Good for you ,you grew up hunting and good for you for all of your "knowledge". No research necessary on my part, Guess I must be "10 foot tall and bullet proof" ..lol I had no intention of "questioning your knowledge" .. It was simply a joke. Also the SCI question was an actual question. Due to me not being a "real" hunter I had never looked into SCI. I'm not on hear at any point looking for a fight, but when someone (i dont care who) pops off at the mouth and goes on the defensive with me, I don't care who says what about how "badass" that person my or my not be, I won't be backing down till i'm heard. Just like I don't know you, you don't know me and you could be in for just as big a surprise. So if that's the rout it has to go then so be it. On a similar note, i too feel like you misunderstood the context of my comment and that could very well be the reason your panties got in a bunch. I would like to think that my respectful conduct since joining this sight as the base line for future conduct, and heck even if we do need to "settle this like men". I'm sure that when the dust settled, Neither of us are too unreasonable to chat about our passion for the outdoors over a beer.

McGregor v diaz III? Tell me when so I can get the days off from work.

so, where is this buck? He should be down by now!

We had to wait our turn...Don't know what happened to him...We couldn't find him... he's either dead...on private property...or we just suck...so he decided to shoot this buck

post-555-0-19286000-1473465637_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

so, where is this buck? He should be down by now!

We had to wait our turn...Don't know what happened to him...We couldn't find him... he's either dead...on private property...or we just suck...so he decided to shoot this buck

IMG_20160801_142956.jpg

Well how bout a picture of that one dead!?!

I'm guessing this is the same buck? I'm curious, how big did he end up going? Congrats.

batch-2_2_orig.png

batch-1_3_orig.png

I want that top pic on the wall of my corral at work.

• Like 1