Sign in to follow this  
newazhunter

Didn't get picked for leftover tag...

Trufletch

years of guys bragging with quality bucks on social media and forums with the tag line " Leftover Success " has not helped any either

• Like 5

^^^ this...quit posting leftover animals all over the i ternet and social media. Mullins is guilty of this big time.

What address did you mail it to? If you sent it in the pre-printed envelop it went to the PO box, then had to be picked up and taken out to the office during the day on Monday.

However, if you addressed an envelop to the carefree highway address, it was likely delivered on Saturday and this waiting for the staff when they walked in on Monday morning.

According to the nice lady at the carefree office it has to be addressed per the directions ...

Arizona Game & Fish

Att: Draw/First Come

5000 W. Carefree Highway

Phoenix, AZ. 85086

And Mail for Friday and Saturday, is all held at post office and picked up the same time on Monday Morning

NEVER USE THE PRE PRINTED ENVELOPES FOR LEFTOVERS

Looks like this is where I screwed up. Imma first timer for leftovers. Lesson learned.

I mailed it per the instructions that printed out with leftovers I think it was a PO Box, looks like I got my first choice, but why my check has not cleared yet is whats puzzling to me?

Yes the past couple years there hasn't been many left over tags,but what gets me is on my regular deer app i put 35b as my 4 or 5 choice and didn't get drawn for nothing, so i looked at the left over tags and sure enough there where quit a few tags left in unit 35b. I just don't get it.

Yes the past couple years there hasn't been many left over tags,but what gets me is on my regular deer app i put 35b as my 4 or 5 choice and didn't get drawn for nothing, so i looked at the left over tags and sure enough there where quit a few tags left in unit 35b. I just don't get it.

Which 35b hunt... there were none left over for the dec (obviously) and the late Nov early Dec... if you put in for Oct or early Nov call game and fish and tell them they owe you a tag

The good news is G&F is working towards an online purchase of these leftovers. Similar to what other states offer.

Basically, leftover permits go on sale at "8am, on Monday morning". So then everyone hops on and tries to snag one.

Definitely more of a 1st come 1st serve system that way.

Great, now their servers will get over loaded and the system will go down that Monday morning will all the traffic online at one time.

I used a envelope from Big 5 and mailed at 11pm fri. nite at post office at 19th ave and union hills still got a tag . so that kills some of you guys theory. .................BOB!

Which 35b hunt... there were none left over for the dec (obviously) and the late Nov early Dec... if you put in for Oct or early Nov call game and fish and tell them they owe you a tag

oops i thought i did early november, sorry take that back,

This is the first time since I can remember that there were no leftover tags in 36C. Just more people applying in general and a few latecomers to the leftover party.

• Like 1

Has anyone received their leftover tag yet? Mine still says pending when I look at it in the Portal website and haven't seen anything in the mail yet.