Sign in to follow this  
AzHunt

ALL SOLD...

so thanks for the no response... and I responded first....quality business right there

I can't respond about the not responding to you personally, but just because someone didn't post on the actual thread does not mean someone hadn't sent him a personal message. I personal messaged him much prior to yours based on your response. In my opinion AzHunt was a stand up guy and super easy to deal with.

pmd him august 2nd...still no response and sent a phone number, not even a courtesy call...oh well thats how some roll

Like I said in the PM I sent before posting a piblic apology, im sorry I didnt give a better explanation for not wanting the aluminum tripod. Still dont think it's necessary to come on jere and publicly call guys out for not buying your stuff. Im posting a screen shot of our private conversation. You'll see I sent the messages without any response for more than a day. At no time did you send me a phone number as you claim

post-14394-0-61185900-1470492069_thumb.png

Wow, didn't mean to offend anybody. Just trying to sell some items to fellow members. If I didn't respond, I apologize, wasn't trying to do anything other than sell some stuff. I followed the 1st come 1st served rule, and again, I apologize if I didn't respond to a message/post.

Now, having said that, big thanks to SEBHUNTER, great guy! Thanks for meeting up and the purchase!

Just an update, only item still available is the aluminum tripod w/Jim White head