IA Born

Prayer Request for My Mom

I don't know how to properly thank all of you, except to keep you all in our prayers and thank God for people like you.

The doc called me about an hour and a half ago. Mom's white count is normal and her lungs sound better! She is responding to the antibiotics. He said she looks better, but doesn't really feel better, which is to be expected. Compared to yesterday, he's much more hopeful. She will be at the hospital for the next 9 days receiving IV antibiotics. In his opinion, there is no rush for me to go home, but he will keep me posted and let me know if things change. He also made it very clear that mom is far from out of the woods and things could change at any minute, but to not lose hope.

The power of prayer!

Again, thank you all so much!

• Like 7

Tough thing for everyone to deal with. Prayers to your Mom, you, and all family.

Thoughts and prayers for your mother and family. It's never easy going thru this as so many of us have. Keep the faith and the good lord will comfort all.

TJ

Prayers from his forum were very important for me last year. I pray for your mother and your family. Keep the faith and May God's Will be done.

Prayers sent for a wife, a mother, a mother in law and a grandmother thinking of you all and praying for you all.

Your friend,

Bill

Thank you all for the continued prayers. My mom's doctor called me this morning to let me know she's gotten worse and there is nothing more he can do. She has asked to be put in Hospice care. My niece is with her now and I will be on a flight out of Flagstaff in two hours. My wife and kids will catch up with me when I know more. I pray for her peace now more than ever.

Sorry to hear that guess the lord thinks it's her time. He called my Mom home earlier this year and a few weeks later my sister-in law.