trphyhntr

Auction buck got killed

I'd have my own private jet, setup like Tony Stark's.

SCREW the jet, id want my own Pepper Pots. Love me some Gweneth Paltrow.

Eeeeeeew.....Obama loving, Ultra Liberal, Republican hating, Gweneth Paltrow? I wouldn't let her in my front door if she arrived naked, holding a 40 year old bottle of Scotch, and a spank me sign!
Why not just spank the liberal right out of her ?

Finally someone gets it.

Id rather have Katy Perry in one of her latex dresses, talk about a liberal!

I'd have my own private jet, setup like Tony Stark's.

SCREW the jet, id want my own Pepper Pots. Love me some Gweneth Paltrow.
Eeeeeeew.....Obama loving, Ultra Liberal, Republican hating, Gweneth Paltrow? I wouldn't let her in my front door if she arrived naked, holding a 40 year old bottle of Scotch, and a spank me sign!
Why not just spank the liberal right out of her ?

Theres no shaggin the stupid/crazy out of 'em. Youll just have to accept it for what it is: a grudge hump with someone you hate, but still recognize their hotness. Ahhhhh..... memories. :D

• Like 2

What's the difference between the auction tag, and the raffle tag, besides an insane amount of money?

The auction tag was raffled off at the MDF I believe and the raffle tag was from the big game super raffle.

• Like 1

Does the raffle tag hold the same hunting rights as the auction tag?

This one tugs at your inner gambler. There have been quite a few out of state winners for the raffle tags. It breaks my heart.

I'm no tax expert but sounds like one heck of a write off!

I'm no expert either but I believe there's exactly $0.00 writeoff. IIRC you can deduct the amount paid in excess of the fair market value of the item recieved. If I paid $100,037 for a hunting license I'd have a $100,000 deduction, but I'm sure IRS would that if people are willing to pay $400,000 year over year for this tag, then there's no excess donation given. JMNSHO.

it's considered a donation to wildlife conservation and it is a HUGE write off, i assure you. i have personally talked to people that have bought auction tags about this very thing

• Like 4

I heard from a friend that Shane's 92 inch buck was shot in eastern Arizona..NOT on the Boquillas..