Green Bullet

water softener...

So if you like your waters taste but it's just hard, salt is the only way to solve it?

Reverse Osmosis for taste. Softener for everything else. Make sure your house is looped because you don't want to use your hose Bibb to water your plants with salt water. If it's not your going to need re route some plumbing

• Like 2

That is the unit and installation. If it has a loop pre-plumbed for it. If there is no loop then I would need to come look at the house and give you a price. Thanks!

Sent you a PM

There is another alternative: Ecosmarte http://www.ecosmarte.com/.

Their whole house system has been on my house for 20 years and I have a similar system for my pool. No chlorine at any tap on my house including the outside. This copper based technology is backed with a deep media carbon filter. My pool and house are completely chlorine free. This is so much better than a salt pool if for no other reason that I have 20,000 gallons of drinking water in my back yard. I take all the camp water for our group from my tap because the stuff my buddies bring is tastes like crap and it takes too long and too much water to use RO.

If you ever eat at a Manuel's Mexican Restaurant try their water as they have been running these systems longer than I have.

No, not cheap, but worth every penny in the long run.