Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

You gotta love that catch in the middle of the field as they were driving trying to tie the game........seriously an extra effort I don't care who you were rooting for.....Edleman busted his ace to make sure that ball didn't hit the turf...

Absolutely one of the best catches ever. It was simply amazing.

I turned the game on with about 4 minutes left in the game and they were bragging about a catch made by one of the Falcon receivers........to watch the final two drives by the Patriots was pretty incredible......I have never been a Patriots fan from filming on opposing team sideline to deflate bowl I have had no reason to root for them but you gotta give them the medal for absolutely no quit mentality.........

You gotta love that catch in the middle of the field as they were driving trying to tie the game........seriously an extra effort I don't care who you were rooting for.....Edleman busted his ace to make sure that ball didn't hit the turf...

I turned the game on with about 4 minutes left in the game and they were bragging about a catch made by one of the Falcon receivers........to watch the final two drives by the Patriots was pretty incredible......I have never been a Patriots fan from filming on opposing team sideline to deflate bowl I have had no reason to root for them but you gotta give them the medal for absolutely no quit mentality.........

Yeah Julio Jones made a couple amazing catches before the Edleman catch.. They were literally double teaming Jones all game but he's too good. The sack on Ryan was the game changer.. Had a chance for a field goal then got a sack followed by a holding call..

Yeah Julio Jones made a couple amazing catches before the Edleman catch.. They were literally double teaming Jones all game but he's too good. The sack on Ryan was the game changer.. Had a chance for a field goal then got a sack followed by a holding call..

Yep, that pooched the game for them......course I only watched like.....6 minutes of the game so maybe there were other factors....I heard the Patriots missed an extra point??? One point big difference in how that game got played down the wire.....

Luckiest catch I have ever seen.

Vikings will be the first team to play in their home stadium in the Superbowl 2018.

I like your style!

Considering the Vikings need 4 offensive lineman, and possibly a replacement for Adrian Peterson, a Superbowl is an extreme longshot

• Like 1

Unfreaking believable ... Prevent defense kills you every fu@king time !!!! What a joke !

Brady dissected that defense in the 4th qtr.

Exacly .. Why if you have an opponent on his back you should continue to kill him until it's over, without mercy Atlanta got cockey in the end and they paid for it .. Imo

When I saw the Atlanta owner and his wife standing at the sidelines instead of sitting at their suite, with a whole lot of time left in the game, I said to myself...you just screwed yourself by getting ready to celebrate so early.

• Like 2

Luckiest catch I have ever seen.

Vikings will be the first team to play in their home stadium in the Superbowl 2018.

$200?

the falcons didnt give anything away, the patriots just took what was theirs.

There you go, jocking for Brady again.
So you are saying they let Brady score 31 unanswered points?

the falcons didnt give anything away, the patriots just took what was theirs.

There you go, jocking for Brady again.
So you are saying they let Brady score 31 unanswered points?

No. I'm just giving him a hard time.

• Like 1

Boycott 84 Lumber. FOX refused to air they're Pro-illegal immigration commercial.

saw that video, was waiting for it to end in a home depot parking lot full of day laborers