Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Wtb left hand bow

My buddy's about to buy a bow from a pawn shop for $80. I haven't seen it yet and im not sure what to expect for that price from a pawn shop but I figured I'd put my feelers out here before I meet him there tomorrow to take a look. We're in Sierra Vista.

Thanks.

My opinion is you should shop around. What is the year and model of the one in the pawn shop? Not sure exactly what you are looking for but my older son just bought a new bow and he has a Parker buck shot he wants to sell (left handed). the specs are 32" axle to axle / the draw weight is 50 lbs / draw length is adjustable from 18" to 28" and does not require a press to adjust. I would be he would sell it for 100 buck. Its in great condition, three pin sight, whisker biscuit rest, string loop, kisser button. PM if interested or just have questions about getting a bow. Good luck

Don't know anything about the bow yet. I'm gonna go look today. Just looking for more options for him. Where are you located?

I just bought a used left hand bow for my son. You can have it, we ended up buying new after wasting 2 hours at BP trying to make it work. Like buying a used condom :P

Thanks Nodak but I'd rather have him buy one that works lol.

Blackout please text me some pics 520-227-6720

Thanks