AZLance

need help packing your game out?

Ah yes, the Sky Island Alliance having a weekend outing before they make 36b a wilderness. Raul's grandchildren serve Arizona well.

Scottyboy,

What are the things that we as hunters can do to best assist you guys in the southern units? I got a 35A left-over tag and although the activity may not be as high in that unit (I assume.....especially with the military base there).

Activity is just as high in 35A, Fort Huachuca or not, they still travel every canyon and wash

Here's exactly what he's talking about.

th_MOV01B.jpg

Yep, it sucks but did anyone take note of Scottyboy's comment :

"I know its kinda unusual to actually see the pics of it actually happening, but come on folks, this craps happens in the southern reaches of your state day in and day out.. EVERYDAY, ALL DAY.. BP or not, it won't stop. Its the simple principle of suppy and demand. If there is a profit to be made off of something, that something WILL find its way into the buyers hand."

I really wish there was something we could do, besides rant and rave about how much these people suck. Washington is not going to stop this, in fact they may even be encouraging it(W signed off on Mexican trucks, oops can I say Mexican, freely passing through our borders, just wait until this is mainstream highway loads not just in the prime habitat we've all grown to love) Do you think cheap chicken, cheap lettuce, cheap back room labor, cheap house keeping... I could go on and on will ever disappear? No one in Washington has the kiwi's big enough to take this head on and deal with it once and for all, no matter how much of a show they put on. Will our concerns ever be a bleep on the Washington screen? If we begin taking to our weakling polictical hacks maybe, but I doubt it.

It really sucks to watch our state and country for that much be torn apart buy this sorry a*@ thing we call greed. Use to be one could hunt, hike and whatever anywhere in this great border state, sigh :( . I see the pain and suffering drugs and greed for cheap labor cause. Day in and day out, crack babies, meth babies, no insurance costing every tax payer mega $$$'s babies, extremely dehydrated desperato's with no insurance costing us $$$ patients . It really gets old but until the "simple principle of supply and demand" is addressed we will deal with this crap non-stop. As stated before when we become a drug-free nation and are able to pay $6 a head of anything, this crap will stop. :angry: Now can we talk about hunting or at least move this string to the polictical forum?

Ernest

Ya know, You all seem to take for granted these are illegals carrying drugs to the US. How do you know which direction they were headed or if they actually have drugs in them backpacks. It might be they have all their gear for a hunting trip for the week. I am surprised at everyone .. . Oh, the guy with the gun... he may be protecting the rest of them from cats with a water gun.

OK, Back to reality....

You all be careful out there. I'm heading out to spot point and pack for a sheep hunt... Later

Program these into your phone so when you see them you can call

Tucson station 1-520-514-4660

Nogales station 1-520-377-6201

Sonoita station 1-520-455-5051

Make sure you can give them directions, they ussaly do not want GPS coords.

Anybody watch Mexico's president on CNN this week? He actually said, "Mexico does not end at our borders."

@#$%$!!!!

We have been occupying the wrong the wrong country.

Bill Quimby :angry: