Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Guns for sale

I was offered $325 from the original price of $375 so I told him I would drop to $350. I at least want to get my money back I paid for it so this is the new price. I will be out of town starting tomorrow so if anyone is interested please leave me a voice mail and I will return your call. Thanks! :)

TJ

ttt :)

TJ

20ga. sold pending funds. :)

TJ

SOLD.......thanks Andy

I'll take the 870 if it's still available. I'll be out of town until Sunday night but can take care of it Monday/Tuesday.

Adam, I sent you a pm. SPF

TJ

I'll take the 870 if it's still available. I'll be out of town until Sunday night but can take care of it Monday/Tuesday.

TJ

It was nice meeting you Mike. Thank you for buying the 870. I know I am going to miss it.

TJ

TJ

It was nice meeting you Mike. Thank you for buying the 870. I know I am going to miss it.

TJ

SOLD

I got three guns that I would like to sell to help with the cost of my Wyoming antelope hunt. I think I have these priced reasonable.

First is a Model 9478 single shot 20ga. I bought new for my wife years back. It might have had 1 box of shells shot thru it. She didn't like it because she thought it kicked to much, As we all know that is the characteristic of single shots. This gun has just been collecting dust and taking up room in my gun safe. It's in excellent to good condition. It shoots 2 3/4" and 3" shells. The barrel is 28" and would make a good dove and turkey gun.

Only asking $125. / SOLD

attachicon.gifgun sale 011.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 009.JPG

I bought this gun off a cwt member from Tucson and it had never been fired. I bought this with duck hunting in mind since it shoots up to 3 1/2" shells. Well, I've been retired for 1 1/2 years and haven't been duck hunting yet so this is just collecting dust and taking up room in my safe as well. This has maybe 3 boxes of dove loads thru it. Remington 870 Express Super Mag, 3 1/2" Chamber, 26" Barrel VT 12ga. Mod Choke. It's an awesome looking shotgun in Real Tree Hardwood HD. I'm going to be sorry letting this one go. I did have a couple shells hang up rejecting and I looked this up on internet. It is a characteristic shooting cheep loads with this gun.

Asking $325 SOLD

attachicon.gifgun sale 005.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 006.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 007.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 008.JPG

This Browning A5 12ga. was made in Belgium. From what I could find with the serial # it was made somewhere between 1903 - 1939. It is in good shape for the years on it. The funny looking thing on the barrel is a Lyman Cutt compensator/choke. From what I could find these were common back in the day. I have not shot this gun. I actually bought this from a cwt member for a collection item but have decided my trip to Wyoming needs funded more than I need another gun to sit around doing nothing. The forearm has a crack which is common in these A5s. I have two others with the same crack. I wasn't going to pay thru a gun value site so I'm not sure what it's value is. Just trying to get my money back.

Asking $375 / Price dropped to $350

attachicon.gifgun sale 018.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 019.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 020.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 022.JPG

attachicon.gifgun sale 023.JPG

Thanks for looking,

TJ

870 sold! Thank you Mike! :)

TJ

TJ said 325.00 for browning 12 GA auto boys cant beat it

bump