PseAZ

Anyone been watching the Olympics?

Am I crazy for thinking Brazil is crazy for pulling two of our swimmers off of a plane and detaining them? Of course they had somewhat conflicting stories. They were on their way home from an Olympic after party. OLYMPIC.

Am I crazy for thinking Brazil is crazy for pulling two of our swimmers off of a plane and detaining them? Of course they had somewhat conflicting stories. They were on their way home from an Olympic after party. OLYMPIC.

Wild stuff. Why would they make that up? But after watching lochte's tv show a few years ago I'm sure he's capable of something that dumb.

Wild stuff. Why would they make that up? But after watching lochte's tv show a few years ago I'm sure he's capable of something that dumb.

Regardless of ole frosted tips, when you poop the bed on an international stage to the degree that Brazil has, why go after something so trivial?

Regardless of ole frosted tips, when you poop the bed on an international stage to the degree that Brazil has, why go after something so trivial?

i guess because they're American athletes

Their story was full of holes. Now that the truth has come out they will probably just issue an apology to Brazil and get themselves put back on a plane home since they already paid the gas station for the damage they did.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/u-s-swimmers-gunnar-bentz-jack-conger-detained-at-rio-airport-012220711.html

I will never stop having having at least a small degree of blind faith in the athletes that fly our colors. That said, Ryan Lochte is a D-bag. Sounds like he went drunk frat boy on a little gas station and got away with it. He's lucky he didn't get pistol whipped.

Even though the USA has won more medals than any other country, it's a shame that these knuckleheads have to do something stupid, and tarnish things.

• Like 1

I will never stop having having at least a small degree of blind faith in the athletes that fly our colors. That said, Ryan Lochte is a D-bag. Sounds like he went drunk frat boy on a little gas station and got away with it. He's lucky he didn't get pistol whipped.

Heard a good quote on the news, "the cover up is worse then the crime". Sure fits this scandal to a "T".

Sounds like a BS covery story fabricated by over privileged D-Bags. I'm running this by a buddy who works Scottsdale PD to see if my theory is right. I suspect he has had to endure similar BS.