AZhuntingfamily

Is AZGFD giving out our personal information?

Dont get me wrong I am a big fan of how azgfd opperates. I have lived in different states and if you think we got it bad well me tell ya others have it way worse. To the point of slotter them all just to make a dollar. I understand they are subject to provided information as public record...but come on my address! Really? I wish there was a box I could check that stated I invoke my right to privacy and wish not to be contacted by solicitors.

What if PETA decides to buy these mailing lists?

Then they'll know I have an archery bull tag and a rifle deer tag this year. ;)

It's government. It's all public record. They have no choice but to provide the information when requested.

If you don't want the draw results subject to the FOIA, let the Clintons run the draw on their server.

They will just sell it off to Russia, and the UAE.

What if PETA decides to buy these mailing lists?

Then they'll know I have an archery bull tag and a rifle deer tag this year. ;)

Just hope some crazy PETA women driving Toyota Prius's, don't invade your campsite.

Actually I don't mind being contacted by potential service providers in the area I was drawn. In this way I may find a taxidermist or outfitter or guide I didn't know about. Marketing is important and adds value when done with respect to the potential client. Everyone of us who works for a living benefits from marketing. If no one buys the product your company sells, it is rather hard for your company to make payroll. Unless of course you work for the government. Then making payroll is easy. Just tax the citizens whether they want the service provided or not.