Sign in to follow this  
dchamsr06

Donation or inexpensive pop up trailer

Hi everyone I'm the president of the Adobe Mountain Wildlife Center Auxiliary. We work with native Arizona animals. We rehab them and also the ones that can't be released back to the wild we use them for educational purposes. We do several expos and wildlife shows yearly. During these shows we sell merchandise to raise funds to feed and maintain our animals, We are looking for a popup trailer that we can convert to a merchandise trailer. We are a nonprofit so we don't have a large budget for a trailer. We were hoping someone might donate a trailer. We can give a receipt for tax write off. Or sell us something very cheap with a donation letter. Thanks Dennis Chamberlain.

• Like 2

Thanks Dennis for all you do. I hope someone can donated towards this great cause. :)

TJ

Hi everyone I'm the president of the Adobe Mountain Wildlife Center Auxiliary. We work with native Arizona animals. We rehab them and also the ones that can't be released back to the wild we use them for educational purposes. We do several expos and wildlife shows yearly. During these shows we sell merchandise to raise funds to feed and maintain our animals, We are looking for a popup trailer that we can convert to a merchandise trailer. We are a nonprofit so we don't have a large budget for a trailer. We were hoping someone might donate a trailer. We can give a receipt for tax write off. Or sell us something very cheap with a donation letter. Thanks Dennis Chamberlain.

I have a 1999 Coleman pop up. It needs work. The system that holds it up is messed up. I'm willing to donate it. Must be picked up and issue Douglas.

Give me a call. 928-751-8755.

I'm Chris

Wait a minute I thought we were all a bunch of no good lousy stinkin animal hating murderers...??

I loved my volunteer time at adobe, well all except the big birds-IM SCARED OF BIG BIRDS. 😐