Sign in to follow this  
40-year-AZ-hunter

11M Elk a Nuisance

On 7/21/2019 at 11:46 AM, yotebuster said:

I’m so lost with this post?  Is it about the big bull?  A video of the big bull(alive or dead) or is it about a marginally gay cat?   Wtf is going on here?

"Marginally gay cat" 🤣.  I'm in the same boat as you, scratching my head on this post.

Wow, are you extra -extra slow, or  just have real hard time of keeping up with a snail. I'll make it real SIMPLE.  . I got a ticket for having a Mar gay Cat in my shop.  No hunter that I ever knew, nor the AZGFD knew about the type of cat.    But , I know about them now!.  If you are interested- look in Webster.... Don't think you will find one in AZ.

6 hours ago, SEEKER said:

Wow, are you extra -extra slow, or  just have real hard time of keeping up with a snail. I'll make it real SIMPLE.  . I got a ticket for having a Mar gay Cat in my shop.  No hunter that I ever knew, nor the AZGFD knew about the type of cat.    But , I know about them now!.  If you are interested- look in Webster.... Don't think you will find one in AZ.

So, was the gay cat from 11M? If so how did you know it was truly gay and not just metro?

• Haha 3

On 7/6/2019 at 6:35 PM, SEEKER said:

Wow!  It must be easy to harvest elk steaks in ones yard. All I get out of mine is vegetables. But I have harvested some really nice big bulls that could be seen from someone's yard .The one thing that is good about that is, No caring for many miles(at 82 -it would be impossible): guess that I could rent a mule to get the job done. 11 M has many problems & advantages, but for a Senior- like me the advantage are +.  What do you think i should do harvest a nice bull there this Sept? I have the early hunt. I shot a huge bull (Schultz pass area). It was the biggest LIVE bull that I have ever seen in 50 yrs. hunting. 400 + My way of hunting is  -1 person(only) chasing 1 animal.  I believe that this is the only-(fair chase) For me to have pride in my successes., Thank you!      Photos- 1-just prior to my release,-     2 -His antlers-     3 - his son= my target - this Sept.

IMG_1471.JPG

On 7/13/2019 at 11:15 PM, OpticNerd said:

is that a still shot from that video?

i'm slow

I re read about 5 times...and yep lol ed

funny chit there but if there ever was a gay cat figured it would come from flagstaff

James

• Haha 1

I was seriously lost as well.  I thought I must have missed a pertinent post.  Turns out I didn't I guess.  

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I was seriously lost as well.  I thought I must have missed a pertinent post.  Turns out I didn't I guess.  

There is nothing pertinent with the entire topic.

5 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Your off topic now, he was talking about a gay cat in 11m?

seeker makes naturebobs 3am posts seem sane. unhinged. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It’s really quite simple.  Seeker was videoing a 400”er one on one, trying to kill his steaks in his vegetables, miles and miles walked, when all of the sudden the gay marginally metro sexual cat messed up his fair chase stalk.  Even though he was only trying to kill his son, the velvet spike, the game and fish took away his elk head and left him with only a taxidermy license.   If you can’t follow that then I think you must not be able to read.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Buck! 1

SEEKER, what was the gender of the gay cat? How were you able to identify that it was actually gay? From what i make of it, the gay cat killed the elk and he killed the gay cat. The G&F confiscated both the gay cat and the elk? 

10 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

SEEKER, what was the gender of the gay cat? How were you able to identify that it was actually gay? From what i make of it, the gay cat killed the elk and he killed the gay cat. The G&F confiscated both the gay cat and the elk? 

Cat used the gender neutral bathroom at its elementary school