CouesPursuit

August Opening Day Coues

Stud buck! Congrats!

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the very nice comments. I'm still in disbelief over the buck and the way it all worked out.

I've called around and researched for a few days, with the combination of price, portfolio, and freeze drying velvet preservation in mind, I've decided to take it to Clay on Friday for mounting. I'll bump the thread in 9ish months with an incredible job by Mogollon I'm sure.

Good luck to you all in your hunts this fall.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the very nice comments. I'm still in disbelief over the buck and the way it all worked out.

I've called around and researched for a few days, with the combination of price, portfolio, and freeze drying velvet preservation in mind, I've decided to take it to Clay on Friday for mounting. I'll bump the thread in 9ish months with an incredible job by Mogollon I'm sure.

Good luck to you all in your hunts this fall.

Good choice.
  • Like 2

Well done! Great looking buck

• Like 1

Amazing. That's pretty much all I can say. The buck, the support from my wife, my good friends, my family who doesn't even hunt in the slightest, and now thanks to the amazing artistry by Clay and his folks at Mogollon Taxidermy, the memory that will watch over me forever. Thank you all who posted on this thread and anyone else here on CWT who I've learned from over the years. Everything came into play on this absolutely amazing coues deer. I hope I get the chance to share many more, but if not, here is my deer of a lifetime.

post-3844-0-15384400-1488850374_thumb.jpg

Thanks Adam for helping with the second rotated photo.

• Like 3