That's cool! As much calling as I've done, I have never seen one. Caught a few back in my leg hold trapping days but never called one.

Brian

• Like 1

Standman ,You only good at calling in Goulds Turkeys.....LOL..............BOB!

• Like 1

thats awesome

• Like 1

Wow...glad to hear a bear or mountain lion didn't sneak in on you. That is a crazy story. Time for an underwear change.

• Like 1

Ha ha Couesprusuit that's pretty funny! I was that little girl last Wednesday! These things are ferocious little buggers! Pwrguy your right I was looking behind me, all around me making sure nothing jumped me from behind, looking for something bigger. A week or so ago I was calling a lot of foxes in which I wasn't to worried about. Last thing I would ever think of would be a badger so high up, pound for pound thing have to be the toughest things in Az.

• Like 2

I believe every word! I was shutting down the shop at my dad's house about 15 years ago and when I went into the tin shed to kill the compressor a badger happened to be at the door! I screamed like a Sally and kicked it in the head while I locked myself in the shed. It beat up the tin door for half an hour. I snuck out an hour after lol. I had nothing to use as a weapon in that dam shed. Mean little sh!ts!

• Like 2

Just read this!! Crazy story D!!! That would have been a great GoPro moment!

I know I want a GoPro sooooo bad, I almost bought one a few weeks back but with this switchmans board gotta save every penny!!!

That's freakin hilarious!

+1

Stole the words right out of my mouth. I would've paid to see that!

Glad you're alright & nice work on the skull.

• Like 1

Now that I think about it... Good thing you shook your foot, a little more calling and you may have been bit in the face!

• Like 1