Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Scouting Help--Any Retired guys with some time available??

I have a rifle antelope tag in Unit 5 and leave Tuesday August 30 and will scout on 8/31 and 9/1 in units 5BN and 5BS,

Mainly looking to get some help the two days prior to the hunt.

I have an extra quad if needed.

Call me if you are available or want to discuss.

Tim 520 256 7448 Thx.

Sounds like fun. What help exactly are you needing?

Hello, I live close to the unit. Not sure if I'll be around those days due to work but I can tell you I would look around the Meteor Crator road up to Chavez Mountain and Buffelo Range road. Both off I-40 between Winslow and Flagstaff.

Hello, I live close to the unit. Not sure if I'll be around those days due to work but I can tell you I would look around the Meteor Crator road up to Chavez Mountain and Buffelo Range road. Both off I-40 between Winslow and Flagstaff.

Sounds like it'll be a zoo in these areas. "Experts" at both lope seminars I attended this year said the same. ^

Some giants in 5B north send me a pm with your email and i could shoot you in some spots ive seen some bigguns while scouting for elk.

Sharing specific info via PM is the way to go. Thank you for your discretion.

I am heading that way this morning to do a final elk scout. The biggest antelope I have ever seen were in the areas I will be in this weekend. If I see anything good I will let you know.