Sign in to follow this  
justanotherpunk

cz 452 american 22 mag w/leupold 2x7 SPF

rifle is SPF. thanks for all the comments. i already miss it and it's still in the safe.

do not want to sell but selling to get funds together for a higher magnification scope. open to trades in that direction 20x or higher. leupold, zeiss, swarovski, maybe sightron siii. can add cash on my end to make fair depending on scope.

cash also works. $600 firm. i have a rather unhealthy obsession with rimfires and the small .22s. especially .22wmr. i know that's quite a lay out for a .22 but at least you can use it on big game, well javelina anyway. believe it or not I've shot more than a couple piggies with a .22 mag.

this one eats and spits out accurately all the different brands and bullet weights of 22 mag ammo I've run thru it. has leupold vx1 2x7 rimfire on it. won't separate. had it out tuesday headshooting jacks out to 100 yards from a good rest.

did i mention it was pretty!

pat,

post-1750-0-75047600-1472251015_thumb.jpg

post-1750-0-62425700-1472251095_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ooooohhhhhh, I've already got the cz452 22 and 17hmr, this would complete the trifecta. Very nice set up.

I never gave much thought to owning a real pretty 22mag till now. 😯

Very nice looking rabbit whacker

• Like 1

yotebuster, I'm in Tucson, Az. Willing to meet somewhere but I'm not driving to north dakota. Ha!

To the other respondents, pms replied to and the comments are appreciated. I'm secretly hoping I sell the scope and pistol I have listed. Then I can get into my super secret rainy day stash and keep this rather than regretting selling it.

I love this rifle. Look at that stock. If it shoots half as good as it looks, I'd be happy. I have to get rid of guns, but you guys keep posting gems.Someone better buy this before I get the itch.

You may consider placing it for sale on rimfire central, I sold one of my 452 s and it was gone the first day I posted it. It will cost about 30 to 35 dollars to ship/insure it across the country and it must be shipped from a UPS hub. Good luck with your sale.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/vbclassified.php

• Like 1

You may consider placing it for sale on rimfire central, I sold one of my 452 s and it was gone the first day I posted it. It will cost about 30 to 35 dollars to ship/insure it across the country and it must be shipped from a UPS hub. Good luck with your sale.

UPS will also want a signed copy of the FFL you send it to.

• Like 1

UPS will also want a signed copy of the FFL you send it to.

And a copy of your drivers license inside the box for the receiving FFL. With the nice wood, and quality scope and mounts those guys will grab it right up.

I shipped a rifle to a friend in another state and had it all boxed up nice and pretty when I got to UPS. It was then that they told me about the FFL requirement so I went online and found a shop in his city and called them. They sent a copy of their FFL and I took it back to UPS.

I may have had to put an AZDL in too but it was a year ago and don't remember. Once they received it he went over and did the transfer and paid whatever the fee was. He had sold it to me 25 years ago and regretted it ever since as it was the first gun he bought when he was in the Navy.

He had been hinting around about it so it seemed like the right thing to do since I had a few others. I had my fun letting him squirm for a bit since he couldn't remember how much he sold it to me for which was $100 for an old pristine Model 94.

Hopefully one day he will pass it on to his son, lord knows I had a lot of fun with it especially watching my friends father spend a few afternoons shooting it at the range remembering one he had in his youth before the govt in his country all but eliminated gun ownership.

• Like 1