Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

What Boot Covers?

I used to use sneaky feet but they wore out too fast for me. Now I take off the boots and put an extra pair or two of thick wool socks. Dead silent and forces you to slow way down.

• Like 2

I made my own with carpet on the bottom. They don't wear out.

My dads been giving me crap for years for wearing " shoes" out hunting and not boots. I just hate wearing boost, I use trail running shoes, ultra light and breath well. Can cover ground a lot quicker than boots. Ive stalked with just them on and also used sneaky feat. Both wok great I guess it just differs on the terrain.

Anyone tried those "vibrant toe shoes." (The ones that have the individual toes)? I have heard of a couple people wearing socks like that which have "grip" on the bottom that are made for older people so they don't slip on the floor.

Seem like they would work.

Guest oneshot

I made a pair of tie-on boot covers from micro fleese and carpet, like the mules wear...

Go down to the southern units and look in the 1000's of abandoned backpacks, I'm sure you'll find the commercially made "sneaky feet" you're needing.

• Like 1

Bumped into some shady looking bro wearing these. He seamed to recommend them but I'm skeptical after one fell off.

post-11266-0-50950600-1472466277_thumb.jpg