brendanflanagan

Bargain Camo

Walmart, camofire.com, classifieds, craigslist...

• Like 3

+1 Walmart

If you are just getting into hunting then don't spend big $$$ until you know what you want. Some long sleeves and camo Jean pants wil last you years. Have fun!

Also check out good will. Got me some top $ camo from there before. Just gotta look for it

• Like 2

Sometimes Sportsmans Warehouse on their bargin rack has some great deals, defiantly a worth looking at!

• Like 1

i don't like the stuff from walmart.

you could die out there in that stuff...lol

i'd go to a military surplus store and get some old BDU's. that's what i wear, mostly.

also, don't hesitate to check out goodwill and ebay. you never know what you might find.

• Like 1

When I started hunting, I used tan cargo pants and a $10 camo long sleeve. Total outfit wasn't more than $20-25. Worked perfectly! Later on I upgraded my outfit but to this day I keep those tan cargo pants and long sleeve as back ups.

My piece of advice to someone new would be to get a good pair of boots and extra wool socks instead of spending a lot on camo.

• Like 1

goodwill - is hit and miss and not your size usually

post up what size your are as I've seen more deals here in classified than anywhere else

everyone here most likely has way to much camo as it is and they usually are still buying

do a wtb size large - here in classified and get what you need in great used condition

So i'm a new hunter, and im looking for some entry level camo. I don't want some of the crazy overpriced camo out there, I'm just looking for something durable and reasonably priced. Any suggestions?

you can get some good stuff on the street in sonoyta sonora. lightweight, realtree patterns.

• Like 1

Tan/brown/green Wranglers, Carhartt, or similar pants/jeans. Long sleeve camo t-shirt and sweatshirt/jacket/coat. You can layer non-camo underneath as needed. The lighter colors work best for 90% of the terrain, from desert to timber. Limiting movement is far more important than camo. Even though I own some of the good stuff.

• Like 1

So i'm a new hunter, and im looking for some entry level camo. I don't want some of the crazy overpriced camo out there, I'm just looking for something durable and reasonably priced. Any suggestions?

you can get some good stuff on the street in sonoyta sonora. lightweight, realtree patterns.

Hahaha seen that camo coming back from Rocky Point. Lots of little shops with that camo and backpacks to match!

• Like 1

Hahaha seen that camo coming back from Rocky Point. Lots of little shops with that camo and backpacks to match!
Were the packs worth a crap?