Nitemann

The Wait Was Worth It

Nice! Congrats on that double! Great looking goat!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're going to have him scored. Definitely plan to do it before you mount him. Antelope are very difficult to score once they're mounted, and the chance of doing it accurately (due to the hair covering the bases) goes down as well. Plus, antelope shrink a lot so quick is good.

Marvin

Well worth the wait, very nice.

Cool pic of your buck. It was almost dark. Congrats!

batch-frame-08-09-2016-10-00-01_orig.png

it's awesome when guides come on and have pics of an animal with no gripes about you shooting it. Few and far between but really cool when it happens.
  • Like 1

Eli sure looks like it could be him. Is that 4A? Also adding another pic since I didn't mention I got to spend some quality time with my daughter who is the best hunting partner I could ever have even though she told me not to shoot this buck. Geez, trophy hunters (lol).

post-1838-0-46797600-1473432372_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It's him. When I took the photo I was on the fenceline on the north end of O'Haco's - the buck was actually just east of O'Haco's at the time. This was probably the longest buck we saw in our scouting of 4A (or at least close.) Congrats again on an awesome looking buck.

batch-frame-09-09-2016-12-05-15_orig.png

• Like 5

Very nice buck. Az sure produces some big bucks. I need to rethink my antelope stratagy as I am sitting on 20 NR points and just changed jobs after working for the same place 26 years. Old job would not let me take vacation from last week of August until early November. New job I can take off any time.

Bill

Eli is the man he sent me pics of my buck the year before I shot him. Hats off to you buddy.

Thanks for pics Eli, great to be able to have before and after photos. He was a little west of where you took the pic. Pretty sure I saw him even further east of where you took the pic on the 14th. Curious as to what you think he'll score as I was only able to take length measurements (17.5") before dropping him off at the taxidermist. Planned on picking up the horns up after it was caped and getting a rough score but found out the taxidermist is an official scorer so won't know until early November.

• Like 1

Awesome 'lope! I love seeing pictures of these tall AZ pronghorn

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!