hunter01

Unit 1 Thefts

Unit 1 has the worst hunters... Never run into people like that anywhere else, that's why I quit hunting there. Unit 1 people are a special kind of stupid.

Hey now.....I've hunted unit 1 several times over the years and have met several great ethical people "hunters" there. Please do not put everyone in same category just because we hunt same unit....

Greg

• Like 1

Unit 1 has the worst hunters... Never run into people like that anywhere else, that's why I quit hunting there. Unit 1 people are a special kind of stupid.

Hey now.....I've hunted unit 1 several times over the years and have met several great ethical people "hunters" there. Please do not put everyone in same category just because we hunt same unit....

Greg

I love it! Don't call Dirtbag a dirtbag!

• Like 5

Last November on our way to a deer hunt we blew 2 tires on our toyhauler just west of Willcox on I-10. The toyhauler had massive damage due to the blowouts. Being around 8pm we had to leave overnight to get a second spare so it could be towed. Before we got back to it the next morning someone had broken out side and door windows and bent the door badly. Once in, stole a generator, a tent and some chocolate chip cookies. :angry:

The tent was taken from 24a. I had an elk tag in unit 1 three years ago. On a scouting trip, the truck was parked on the edge of a dead end road on a meadow. There were tire tracks that made a u turn up to the back of the truck. When I got back I noticed this and checked to make sure all of my things were still in the back i.e. sleepi h bag, cot and ice chest. It wasn't until later that I realized that half of my beer was missing. Guess I should be happy they left me that.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised if the low lives used the Forest Service's favorite phrase "abandoned" to justify to themselves their dastardly deeds

Alpinebullwinkle, This is exactly what I was going to just say. It's abandoned property according to Forest Service and other law enforcement. Just like trail cameras if you leave it in the forest its fair game......... I used to get so worked up over trail cameras being taken and people saying "Oh well its abandoned property." Some say it's different but is it?

The tent was taken from 24a. I had an elk tag in unit 1 three years ago. On a scouting trip, the truck was parked on the edge of a dead end road on a meadow. There were tire tracks that made a u turn up to the back of the truck. When I got back I noticed this and checked to make sure all of my things were still in the back i.e. sleepi h bag, cot and ice chest. It wasn't until later that I realized that half of my beer was missing. Guess I should be happy they left me that.

better not have been the Cock n Bull ginger beer I'll go find that rat basterd right now.

Last November on our way to a deer hunt we blew 2 tires on our toyhauler just west of Willcox on I-10. The toyhauler had massive damage due to the blowouts. Being around 8pm we had to leave overnight to get a second spare so it could be towed. Before we got back to it the next morning someone had broken out side and door windows and bent the door badly. Once in, stole a generator, a tent and some chocolate chip cookies. :angry:

I usually try not to swear but the chocolate chip cookies!!! Mother--------------@#$%%$###@

i got a camera stolen in 1 this summer, that was pretty gay. problem with 1 is you get a bunch city people also.

City people would be 7e and the rim units. At least most people have to travel 5 hours from the big city to unit 1

It has never crossed my mind to steal from a camp.

BUT...I admit I have had some very strong urges to move a few "abandoned" trailers that have sat for weeks and the guy doesn't show up until halfway through the hunt.....

I just had this happentry to me in Utah.. I took my trailer out 4 day prior to my hunt starting. They didn't vandalise anything just stole a bunch of stuff. I tell you what I was ready to hunt people...

Theft is BS and there's no excuse. Leaving your empty trailer there for a month ahead of the season to claim "your spot" is also BS though.

• Like 6

These are the same kind of douchers that throw their natty light cans out the window, leave their camp fires burning, shoot up the desert and leave their shell casings and targets and vote for Hillary.

• Like 1