Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

Elk Pics??

I was in the A3 camp in 23 this weekend and 2/3 hunter's killed opening day. Both killed in the evening sitting water. Me bull was 372 the other 392.

I know I am "that guy" but won't post pics of a bill that isn't mine. Bugling kept us up last night. When we woke up this AM hey we're still going.

Although they are rutting pretty decent, the heat was the death of those bulls cause they are hitting water multiple times each day.

Wow

Just returned from 23, and both of my work buddies killed on the same water hole 3 hours apart... 407 6/8" & 389 1/8". An amazing day for sure. Hopefully they post the pics soon.

• Like 4

Just returned from 23, and both of my work buddies killed on the same water hole 3 hours apart... 407 6/8" & 389 1/8". An amazing day for sure. Hopefully they post the pics soon.

Sounds epic!!

Brian

WOW very nice. Can't wait to see the pic's.

I was in the A3 camp in 23 this weekend and 2/3 hunter's killed opening day. Both killed in the evening sitting water. Me bull was 372 the other 392.

I know I am "that guy" but won't post pics of a bill that isn't mine. Bugling kept us up last night. When we woke up this AM hey we're still going.

Although they are rutting pretty decent, the heat was the death of those bulls cause they are hitting water multiple times each day.

23 north or south?

Those scores sound like 23s

Huh?
Azstroops asked 23 north or south. Not sure what more you want me to clarify but my guess is 23 south
  • Like 2

Sounds like I'm only going to be putting in for 23s for now! Wow great Bulls. Oh and now I'm going to be sitting water holes in 23 as well!!!!

Those scores sound like 23s

Huh?
Azstroops asked 23 north or south. Not sure what more you want me to clarify but my guess is 23 south

It was just weird that you said those scores sound like 23s. Did you have every bull in the unit pre-scored and inventoried? Just not sure what the basis for a guess would be that's all. Maybe you just think that the south has bigger Bulls or maybe smaller, maybe every bull from the north should be >400". It just sounded weird to me, that's all.