Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Bipod or Triclawps?

I've been debating debating on which of these two to buy. I've always used my pack as my rest while shooting prone.I learned last year that sometimes my pack just doesn't cut it in the tall grass.

So my question is... Bipod or Triclawps (or something similar)? Triclawps would be nice to just pop on my tripod and adjust to whatever height I need. Bipod is a plus being that its already on my rifle ready to go.

Which do you prefer? Any input is appreciated!

Problem solved, how about my Harris bipod 12"-25". Lowered price to $50.00, I'm in Tucson.

• Like 1

For myself I like the Bipod on my rifle. When helping other, especially kids, the Triclawps is awesome. I've killed animals with both and when able to lay prone the bipod works great and when you can't the Triclawps adds some extra flexibility.

• Like 1

For myself I like the Bipod on my rifle. When helping other, especially kids, the Triclawps is awesome. I've killed animals with both and when able to lay prone the bipod works great and when you can't the Triclawps adds some extra flexibility.

Shouldn't you be elk hunting?

Agreed completely with what he says.

• Like 1

Thats one of the reasons I was leaning towards the triclawps. My daughter is a couple years away from hunting big game and think it would come in handy for more accurate shots on whoever would use it, I like that it also has a lifetime warranty.

I should be....be I gotta pay the bills! All these women in my life are expensive! I'm headed back Friday after work for the duration of the hunt.

Triclawps...try shooting prone or even sitting with a bipod on a steep downhill angle..

• Like 1

I should be....be I gotta pay the bills! All these women in my life are expensive! I'm headed back Friday after work for the duration of the hunt.

Make sure you wear your floaties in that estrogen sea!

• Like 1

What Bonecollector said. I always have a Harris bipod on my rifle but if time permits the Triclawps is more stable. I also have one of these ^^^ on my AR and they are awesome.

In a rush, use whatever is available - limb, pack on rock, etc. More time, bipod. Enough time to set really set up - Triclawps.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Looks like I might want to try a triclawps out. I'm going to try to buy a used one first, but does anybody know of any dealers who sell them here in Tucson?