Mountainman99

Anyone interested in Long Range Rifle deal?

I moved from AZ a few month ago to work for Fierce Firearms. We get one gun a year at cost, unfortunately I still can't afford it. I have to sell the first one so I can afford the next one. This has been my main hunting forum for last several years so I thought I would see if anyone is interested here first. Here is what I'm thinking go to Fiercearms.com and look at what we have in inventory. I will give 5% off the web price to the person I can make a deal with that means no sales tax too! I will be in Mesa for Thanksgiving visiting the in laws if you want to pick it up then or if you want to pay for shipping I can probably work something out there too. Anyway I thought I would give this a try and see if anyone was interested.

We build whatever is popular we really don't have a preference. Our guns are so popular right now we can hardly keep any in stock hence only a few guns on the inventory page. I would probably get more response on a custom build, but I don't want to wait months for some ones gun to be built to get paid :-) I could buy it personally getting a background check on myself and sell it private party which is what I am essentially doing, but I could get an ffl holder involved as well it wouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

How do the Fierce rifles shoot? I know they sell them at Sportsman's Warehouse, but I have never seen any performance first hand, or heard any reviews from anyone I know.

I know you work there, so you might be a bit biased, but looking for an honest review.

Honestly I think they shoot very well. Every gun comes with a target with a half inch group at a hundred yards from that gun except the fury's. So you know it's shooting well when it leaves here. I won't lie and say that we've never had a problem with a gun but we are really good about fixing any of our mistakes and I would say 98 99 percent of our guns have no problems. We are all hunters here. We use the guns so it's not like we make claims that we don't use ourselves. The owner killed a bull at six hundred yards two days ago with one that you can watch on our facebook page. Cabela's just bought a bunch of guns from us so even the big guys have confidence in us. That's my humble opinion as the accountant of the company. Once in a while they even let me out of the office to go sight in guns with them 😀 I haven't seen anything in my time here to make me think we don't make a quality gun here.

• Like 2