Sign in to follow this  
SNEEKEE1

ADMIN PLEASE DELETE

Still velvet on the antlers when I was there a couple days ago. Someone was looking for the deer when I talked to another person on already. But the guy didn't leave any contact info with him so I figured I thrown it out there.

• Like 1

I have been trying to get ahold of you for a good while. Thank you for posting.If you could contact me at 520-258-8319, my name is dave. I can give the exact location I shot him. I'd reaaly like to see where I hit him, and where I went wrong. He was heading straight to me so I was positive it was a perfect shot straight in the chest, but all I heard was bone. He left no blood trail, and after a 9 hour search, we called it quits. I did look some the day after as well.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

I have been trying to get ahold of you for a good while. Thank you for posting.If you could contact me at 520-258-8319, my name is dave. I can give the exact location I shot him. I'd reaaly like to see where I hit him, and where I went wrong. He was heading straight to me so I was positive it was a perfect shot straight in the chest, but all I heard was bone. He left no blood trail, and after a 9 hour search, we called it quits. I did look some the day after as well.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any relation to Mike Kucharik?

I should also mention I was using 3 blade schawkers. I believe that may be the reason for no blood trail. if the arrow hit bone, or between the ribs right at the sternum, it could have jammed the broadhead and caused it not to open. It would also explain why it knocked him back, and dropped him to the knees, before he ran off. more like a punch than a puncture.