trphyhntr

How is the elk hunting?

I don't know about all that talk about better then being at home. It's sooooo hard to draw a tag anymore in the early hunts, that if they ain't screaming their heads off, I feel cheated.

Says the guy without a tag lol. 'm sitting at a waterhole not hearing anything since it's windy as shoot right now but I'd rather be here than anywhere.

The Elk can smell that cell phone signal ;)

• Like 2

They were scream'n demons last night and on through the morning. Never heard so much bugling. Had a nice 6x6 in my camp two days in a row. He must know I am holding a cow tag.

• Like 1

I don't know about all that talk about better then being at home. It's sooooo hard to draw a tag anymore in the early hunts, that if they ain't screaming their heads off, I feel cheated.

Says the guy without a tag lol. 'm sitting at a waterhole not hearing anything since it's windy as shoot right now but I'd rather be here than anywhere.
C'mon! You have one more day! Get it done! :)
370 or nothing
Ouch! Good luck! :)

We found a monster we've hunted for 12 days basically but haven't got him killed. Saw him 3 days ago last time

• Like 1

The hardest I've ever been punched was by a 5'2" Apache woman. I stopped her from taking a swing at her old man. She punched me right on the breast bone and half staggered me to then tell me I was right. The only reason I played it cool is because I was afraid to show fear. Only spiders do that to me normally.

• Like 1

The hardest I've ever been punched was by a 5'2" Apache woman. I stopped her from taking a swing at her old man. She punched me right on the breast bone and half staggered me to then tell me I was right. The only reason I played it cool is because I was afraid to show fear. Only spiders do that to me normally.

sounds about right

I got a tag, just gotta wait about another month.