AT Hiker

My first AZ Coues adventure

Great write up! It would be my guess that most misses on a Coues Deer are shot over them, at least mine have been.

• Like 1

Awesome write up & great pics! Glad you were able to connect. Love the color on those antlers.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! Yea, the first thing everyone says is "love the colors of the antlers", are darker racks more rare than?

10turkeys,

I sure as heck shot over him, multiple times. lol

Awesome read.

Your hooked!

• Like 1

Great story! Great write up!...like said previous, could be the best I've read on here. This is magazine quality. Submit it to Western Hunter and Eastman's. Great adventure! Coues hunts are always an adventure no matter your hunting style. Great pictures! It's cool to see out of state guys "do it right" and really appreciate hunting here on our turf for our favorite deer. You did us proud!

It got me really pumped up for my upcoming December hunt, which I haven't drawn in a really long time.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm guessing poser is a trail name, ALmost everyone on the AT has a trail name......

AT Hiker, what's yours?

Finally CWT.Com has an official Poser. The rest of you can skeedattle now.

I'm guessing poser is a trail name, ALmost everyone on the AT has a trail name......

AT Hiker, what's yours?

Finally CWT.Com has an official Poser. The rest of you can skeedattle now.

Haha,yea Poser is not his real name. Its just a play on the real meaning of Poser actually, he is far from a "Poser".

My trail name is Poof, every morning I wake up my hair is standing straight up. For those wondering what a trail name is, we hike in the Appalachian Mountains a lot on the Appalachian Trail. People get and give trail names often.

Thanks everyone for taking time to read. The itch to go back is real, real enough that the late archery hunt sounds like a good time to flee TN and head West.

• Like 1